10th Annual Friends and Family Concert
Come on down to one of East Bay Harmony Chorus' two Annual Friends and Family Concerts!
We'll be singing an eclectic, a cappella set of songs by Sweet Honey in the Rock, The Beatles, Lionel Richie, Willie Nelson, Billy Joel, Nat King Cole, The Everly Brothers, and more. You'll hear favorites made famous by everyone from Patsy Cline to the Wicked Witch of the West.
Plus, a silent auction for great prizes at Saturday's performance: Bid on plane and event tickets, jewelry, fine wine and dining, and more! Tickets for either concert may be purchased in advance from any chorus member, or at the door.
Monday April 7th, 7:30 pm
- No small children at this performance, please
- Concert followed by a food and wine reception
- Admission: $10 for adults, $5 for seniors
Saturday, April 12th, 3:00 pm
- Toddler and baby-friendly event
- Concert with silent auction, followed by a food and wine reception
- Admission: $10 for adults, $5 for youth and seniors
- Silent Auction viewing and bidding from 2:30 to 3:00. Final bidding at intermission.
The concerts will be held at St. Paul's Episcopal School in Oakland, located at 116 Montecito Avenue (see map). We're not affiliated with the church or its choir; we just rent space there.